Code of Ethics
This code is adopted by all the members of the Association.
“Whereas, we the Members of the Outdoor Power Parts & Accessories Association do hereby endeavor to fulfill our obligations and responsibilities to our industry,
NOW THEREFORE, we the Members of the Outdoor Power Parts & Accessories Association, do bind ourselves with the adoption of this Code of Ethics with each and every member agreeing:
- To conduct ourselves at all times in a manner which will thereby give credit to our Association.
- To operate our business in such a way as to promote industry goodwill and thereby give credit to our Association.
- To promote ethical sales policies and professional sales practices that best serve our industry and thereby give credit to our Association.
- To use the OPPAA recommended policies and procedures regarding warranties, returns, and product liability.
- To market a guaranteed quality product that builds customer confidence in aftermarket products and thereby give credit to our Association.
- To continually promote the merits of using aftermarket products.
- To encourage a system of free enterprise and oppose all invasions of our rights and privileges to do business.
- To support our Association, its policies and programs, and to participate in its activities.
- To provide its customers with advanced notice of major price changes so that all price levels can be adjusted in a timely fashion.”
I do hereby promise to abide by the Code of Ethics as prescribed by the Outdoor Power Parts & Accessories Association (OPPAA).