ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The Outdoor Power Parts & Accessories Association (“OPPAA”), celebrated its 36 year providing members with market and industry insights, regulatory updates and an opportunity to connect and share with industry colleagues in the Outdoor Power Parts and Accessories market.
This year’s annual meeting took place February 4th through 6th, 2023 in San Antonio, Texas and featured eight industry speakers providing key insights into current market conditions, dealer outlook and government regulations. This year’s speakers included:
- Sara Hey, Bob Clements International, Keynote Speaker
- Dave Johnson, Tim Berman & Eric Johnson, Constellation Dealer Group
- Grant Farnsworth, The Farnsworth Group
- Greg Boeder, Power Products Marketing
- Dr. Evan Barrington, TraQline
- Dan Mustico, Outdoor Power Equipment Institute
OPPAA includes over 35 number of cross-company representatives from the industry and announced this year new members representing several original equipment manufacturers, parts companies, and distributors. Additionally, seven industry representatives were appointed to the board. New and ongoing board members are as follows:
- President: Darold Dunham, Power Distributors
- Vice President: Scott Rutledge, Medart Engine
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jim Depolo, VP Racing Fuels
- Immediate Past President: John Joensen, Kress Commercial
- Director: Curt Mendel, Stens
- Director: Chris Roessler, Rotary
- Director: Carissa Gingras, Oregon Tool
- Director: John Walker, Dometic
- Director: Shawn Carothers, The Toro Company
- Director: Rick Jackson, Gardner, Inc.
Additionally, Constellation Dealer Group was named as an affiliate board observer.
OPPAA is a member-driven organization with the ultimate purpose of facilitating the growth and availability of quality replacement parts and accessories for outdoor power equipment industry.
Visit www.oppaa.org/resources to learn more.
OPPAA, originally established in 1986 as OPEAA, promotes the quality of replacement parts and accessories as an equivalent and economical means for the maintenance and repair of power equipment. OPPAA’s ultimate purpose is to facilitate the growth and availability of quality replacement parts and accessories for outdoor power equipment. For more information, contact Brandon Martin (email@example.com), call 703.549.7600, or visit www.oppaa.org.